Monday, January 10, 2011

Yogaaa Exchange!

I've been taking a little break from the ordinary lately... but I wanted to say I am very excited for the studio I am doing an energy exchange at to open on Friday!!!! Yay! Check out their website: Moksha Yoga Kelowna. So excited for them to open - the studio is so beautiful and has SEPERATED SHOWERS so I can shower after class without all the naked people! Hurrah!

First class is 4pm on Friday!

I hope doing this exchange brings me a little closer to my practise and keeps me motivated for a long time. The owner is very excited (obviously). She is very cool!! She's 25 and is taking a huge risk... 3 years ago she had never even tried yoga... goes to show how much can change in a few years. Makes me ponder where I will be 3 years from now.

Have a good week!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You're going to love doing a yoga exchange. It's the best! Can't wait to hear how it goes :)

    ReplyDelete