Friday, December 31, 2010

Dropped the ball

So I have disappeared for a few weeks and I wish there was a perfectly good reason!

But, there isn't.

I haven't been keeping up with Bikram for the last week and a bit. My last class was on the 22nd and it was HARD. I felt like I was dieing the whole time and felt so crappy about myself after - I felt like I had taken 2 steps back. I was extremely inflexible and could not do what I could normally do.

So I haven't gone since. That is where I need to change. I do something for 2-3 weeks and then something happens and I stop for a little while. I eat too much bad food and then I'm worse off than where I was. Sigh. It's so unhealthy! I wish I could just be stable with my eating and exercise habits. It's usually either all or nothing.. which is good when it's "all" but bad when it sways between the two.

I counted calories for 1 day. I find that it does help to keep me accountable. So I think I need to start doing that and stay with it. Or something! I need to feel better and make some better habits.

I can't believe 2010 is over. It has been a very good year and I have accomplished a lot. I know that I can make 2011 even better. I have lots of goals that I want to accomplish. It's going to be a big year!

Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment