Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Still here

Just wanted to say I'm still alive... just trudging through my final exams. One was on Friday, one on Monday, one yesterday and one today. Boo yaa I am so tired! I have one last straggler on Sunday but it's one I can't really study for, so no big deal! If I can make it past today then I have pretty much made it to the end.

I just really enjoyed my shower this morning. You know... since I hadn't had one since Monday night :)

I think only people in college understand the no-showering thing during crunch time. My man sure doesn't get it... he thinks personal hygiene is something you can't scrimp! I wish that was the case... plus those boys have it so easy when they just have to jump in shampoo and wash and jump out and they look as good as ever! It's so much more work for us ladies that is for sure and that is why I think the ladies scrimp on showering. Anyone out there agree and do the same thing? Not in college and don't understand why someone would do that?

I'll be back at it tomorrow with Bikram and I'll let you guys know how it went. Until then, toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment