That is how I feel today.
Despite being woken up at 4:30am from our puppy Tia... of which it is my responsibility to take out in the mornings because my man works late. Sigh. Had a little breakdown because she seems to be waking up earlier and earlier and I can never ever sleep in, or get a good sleep for that matter! Will be trying to get her to stay up later tonight and take her out later as well... any suggestions???
So I thought about hitting up the 6am bikram yoga class, but obviously found that crawling back into bed was a better choice. Went to the 9:15am class instead and had the most amazing time! I thoroughly enjoyed it and felt so good... I didn't even have to take a break and did all the poses and attempted new ones. Hooray for me! And as I was leaving the yoga teacher told me I worked really hard today and did a great job :) That always makes a person feel good, right?
I enquired about the 4hr/week energy exchange at the new yoga studio last night... lets hope they get back to me.
About to head off to my very last 3 hour class of the semester and then studying and hanging with the rotten puppy tonight. Just kidding. Lovely little puppy... I can never stay mad for long :)
Have a wonderful day everyone! It may be Monday but we don't have to act like it is. (Nauseating i know... just ignore me... i have the whole month booked off work so of course I can actually enjoy my Monday. Hang in there working folk!)
What is it with pets and 4 or 5 am? That's usually when Webster starts walking around our heads and licking our faces too! Lol!
ReplyDeleteGlad you're feeling so good. And I am slightly nauseated you're so excited about it being Monday ;) ;) J/K, it's going by fast for me!